It might be too early for Christmas decorations. But when my neighbour cut down his spruce and arborvitae and left a big pile of branches for taking I just couldn’t help myself.
This arrangement is really simple. I’ve used:
- A 3.5 inch (9cm) terracotta pot
- Soil to hold it all in place
- Cuttings from a spruce with cones attached to it. Any thicker everygreen branches would work. Pack it full!
- A few extra fake pine cones
- Fake apples for some extra color
- A gnome
An even smaller terracotta pot will serve as a home for this little Santa. I’ve used: